Sunday, August 24, 2008

Holy crap! Those ladies can rock!

Saw Heart last night in concert at the NYS Fair. Holy crap...those ladies can rock! Not that I'm surprised. I've seen them four other times.

If my memories are correct,
1987 - Weedsport
1989 - Weedsport
2006 - Turning Stone Casino
2008 - NYS Fair

2015 - Syracuse Crouse-Hinds Theater
2016 - Darien Lake (w/Joan Jett and Cheap Trick)









1977 - my very first concert - Captain and Tennille! (went with my parents)
1986 - Whitney Houston
1986 or 87 Poison and Ratt (Poison was just starting out then and wearing the makeup)
1987 0r 1988 - I think I saw Ratt again
1987 - U2
1987 - Boston
1988 - Van Halen (Sammy was the lead singer)
1988 - Robert Plant (Joan Jett opened for him)
1988 - Jimmy Page (well, I had tickets for them but my boyfriend/husband-to-be-at-that-time had his appendix rupture just a day or two before the concert so we didn't go)
1988 or 89 - Def Leppard
1988 or 89 - Neil Young and the Bluenotes
1988 or 89 - Chicago
1992 - Ricky Paull Goldin
1995 - Bon Jovi
1999 or 2000 BB King
1999 or 2000 Duke Robillard
2001 - Brooks & Dunn (Toby Keith opened for them)
2002 - Aaron Carter (Yes, I took my daughter to this)
2002 - Poison and Cinderella
2002 or 2003 Journey
2004 - Def Leppard (I believe Cinderella opened for them...or maybe they opened for Journey)
2004 - Rascal Flatts (Was it Gary Allen who opened for them?)
2006 - Toby Keith
2006 - Jesse McCartney (AJ & Ally opened for them. Yes, I took my daughter to this.)
2007 - Kenny Chesney and Sugarland
2008 - Cheap Trick, Heart, and Journey
2008 - Jonas Brothers
2008 - Jeff Dunham
2010 - Tim McGraw
2010 - Rascal Flatts
2012 - REO Speedwagon, Styx and Ted Nugent
2013 - David Cassidy
2014 - Bret Michaels
2014 - Foreigner, Styx and Don Felder
2014 - Sebastian Bach (Former leader of Skid Row)
2014 - Pat Benetar and Rick Springfield
2014 - Rascal Flatts
2014 - Daughtry, Goo Goo Dolls, and Plain White T's
2015 - Billy Joel
2015 - Heart
2015 - Def Leppard, Styx, and Tesla
2015 - Bryan Adams
2015 - All Time Low
2016 - Jay Leno
2016 - Fall Out Boy
2016 - Melissa Etheridge
2016 - Def Leppard w/REO Speedwagon and Tesla
2016 - Lynyrd Skynryd w/Kenny Wayne Shepherd
2016 - Heart w/Joan Jett and Cheap Trick






Phew. I'm rusty on some dates. But I can remember who I was with. Honestly I think there are more. It scares me how much I am losing my memory lately.

Rock on.

No comments: